FD International's Website

FD International's Website
RETURN TO

Friday, February 21, 2014

Hello! I am the second chick on the blog!! Let me introduce myself, I am Michele, mother of two boys and married to the love if my life, Ben for over fifteen years. 

Helping others has been an important part of the journey of my life. Whether it is planning class parties, raising money for cancer or putting together an auction for various charities, I enjoy seeing results and making a difference. My experience and education is in the education field, insurance and risk management with an influence in marketing and sales. Which has brought me to the position I hold now with FD International, Inc.

I enjoy playing and watching sports, mostly the ones my boys (ages 12 & 10) play. My goals include running two to three races a year and one day do the 3-day for my father. Cancer has touched too many in my life and hopefully one day a cure will be found. Staying fit and healthy plays an important role in life however you should always enjoy life, too.

Baking and entertaining is one of my favorite past times. Enjoy having family and friends over for the holidays and weekends. Spending time with those you love is very important.

My blogs will be fun and also touch on experiences in the fire service, tips and issues facing the industry. 

Stay tuned and thank you.

-Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment