FD International's Website

FD International's Website
RETURN TO

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I wanted to start by sharing a little about myself. I am a 30 year old Cajun woman from Louisiana. I am married with two wonderful children. I am heavily involved with the PTO at my son's elementary school. I also am very involved with my children's sports and extracurricular activities.  I moved to the great state of Texas seven years ago, and have been enjoying country life ever since. I have a huge passion for baking; it makes me happy to watch people smile whenever they taste something that I have created. I also have a huge passion for History. I will be posting about upcoming events/activities with FD International, Inc., recipes for you to use at the firehouse or at home, history of fire departments around the United States, and breaking news/interesting stories. I hope you enjoy reading and following me, as much as I think I will enjoy creating this blog. 

-Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment